Followers

Hrly's Tutorial

Wednesday, August 10, 2011

Fashion Line Pose Package

Lately fashion line projects have become one of the new ways to express our creativity.
Big projects such as SFW (Stardoll Fashion Week) has found a way to bring creative individuals to one place to showcase their creativity. Plus bold and creative individuals are creating their own blogs to display their creations.

With all of that being said, I have created a pose package for such project ,this is not a new idea other graphic designers has struck out and done so.

My package includes 1 pose made with 4 of Stardoll's basic skin tones.

The cost of this package is  33sd (for SS members)/ 330sc (for non-SS members)

Contact me in my Stardoll guestbook to get yours today.

( Hrly's Guestbook)


N.B. Pose package is sold under these conditions:
You agree not to redistribute the pose package in sold to you. Meaning you do not resell or freely giveaway copies of these headless poses you have bought. It's one thing for you to edit them and use them for your projects (that's why I am selling it) , but I would find it unacceptable for you to resell / giveaway the poses in their original condition  because someone else does not want to buy it directly from the source (that would defeat the whole purpose of making and selling them in the first place).
Buying from me means you agree to these terms.




*** At this time I will not be taking commissions to create custom made poses.